View all jobs
Unix Security ExpertManassas, VA
Job Title: Unix Security Expert
Location: Manassas, VA
- The position requires strong hands on expertise in Unix security. A
- bility to rapidly assess security of new technology after a short learning curve, and ability to constructively engage with other senior and architect level colleagues.
- Good communication is an essential
- Unix & Linux Security: Hands on expert knowledge in hardening Unix systems.
- Knowledge in securing COTS and open source typically used in infrastructure management systems e.g. Apache, Tomcat
- Knowledge of Host Based Security controls such as HIDS, IPTables, Security logging, Runtime file integrity
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation components such as Ansible, Satellite, Puppet
- Fundamentals of IP Networking & Network Security
- Knowledge of SSL and PKI
- Authentication mechnaisms - SSL, Kerberos, Multi-factor Auth, LDAP based authentication, Unix PAM