Job Title: Security Mgt Specialist
Location: Culpeper, VA
Scope of Work:
Provide assistance implementing and administering cyber security tools, in a heterogenous Unix, Windows, Network and Application environment.
- Experience deploying and configuring cyber tools such as Splunk, FireEye, Tanium, Syslog-NG, Firepower, Tripwire, McAfee EPO.
- Detailed technical knowledge of network security, authentication, protocols, and encryption.
- Hands-on design and deployment experience with technologies such as: intrusion prevention/detection, packet capture and analysis, forensics, malware detection, anti-virus technologies, Network anomaly detection, vulnerability management.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate new and existing information security systems and procedures to protect information system assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- Experience with Incident Handling and Response
- Experince working in an operational environment with mission critical systems.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of Information technology and security controls that are in place.
- Ability to analyze security architecture from a holistic view to provide guidence to improve the overall infrastructure.
- Experience ensuring proper installation and secure configuration of Windows, Linux, and Unix systems.
- General understanding of Identity and Access Management principles and applications.