Job Title: System Developer/Programmer - Professional
Location: Manassas, VA
Scope of Work:
• Participate actively in Release/Sprint planning.
• Gather requirements or analyze the provided requirements for impacts to the applications.
• Design either new or make changes to existing components.
• Author design documents.
• Write code and address code review comments.
• Perform Unit testing.
• Check-in code in Clearcase and make builds/packages that will be deployed on integration hosts.
• Write test cases in HP Quality Center and perform Integration testing.
• For platform upgrade projects, the HP/Solaris hosts needs to be Ignited/Jumpstarted from scratch, patches and packages installed, COTS installed and integrated.
• Write Release Notes, Installation and documents.
• Support during qualification and production warranty periods by analyzing and providing timely solutions.
• Code and Documents should be of superior quality adhering to coding and documentation standards.
Perl and Shell Scripting on UNIX - HP/RHEL
Java, C or C++ Programming background
TCL/Expect Scripting on UNIX - HP/RHEL
Network Management - Configuration, Provisioning
Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet/F5 Network devices
Unix administration HP/RHEL
Package development on HP/RHEL