Multiyear contract with excellent salary and benefits
Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description:
Provide support to Component Acquisition Executive (CAE) activities.
Serves as a member of a team that:
- Supports the Component Acquisition Executive (CAE) through the acquisition program review and approval process and supports Program Managers and Contracting Officers in developing acquisition strategies, requirements documents, and other pre-acquisition documentation.
- Serves as Executive Secretariat for review and approval process.
Specific tasks most often encountered through the week/month:
Skills and Experience:
- Assist SSEB chair and SSAC chair through source selection process.
- Support creation of the decision material for Competitive Range Determination, discussion questions, and final award recommendations.
- For assigned acquisition programs, schedules and supports Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings to establish roles and responsibilities, develop acquisition milestone schedule, plan for source selection needs, develop market research strategy, and coordinate security requirements. Supports subsequent IPTs with focus on acquisition milestones as delineated in the schedule.
- Supports Program Managers and Contracting Officers with developing and scheduling Briefings, pre-briefs and red team reviews and supporting materials to include Appropriation and Determination Coordination (ADAC) documents to ensure that the acquisition programs are affordable and executable.
- Maintains and disseminates weekly reports on major source selection activities for OCS Senior Leadership and Director/Deputy Director.
- Develops new tools for source selection and major program activity reporting as requested by Chief and/or Deputy Chief.
- Routinely makes suggestions for innovative and more efficient methods to constantly improve processes and products.
- Researches and analyzes a breath of acquisition related topics and provides professional quality briefings, reports, and white papers as requested by Chief and/or Deputy Chief.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Acquisition, Engineering, Computer Science, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Previous Source Selection Team experience as a Source Selection Evaluation Board (SSEB) chair or program manager.
- Experience creating decision material for Competitive Range Determination, discussion questions, and final award recommendations.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
- 10 years minimum experience with program management and acquisition processes.
- 15 years minimum experience with DoD acquisition policy and acquisition processes.
- Demonstrated experience preparing acquisition strategy documentation.
- Demonstrated understanding of DoD and ODNI acquisition oversight policy and process.
- Possess excellent computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and data base experience.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting Government projects and/or acquisition programs to include using automated tools such as Microsoft Project.