Multiyear contract with excellent salary and benefits
Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supports the implementation of the full measure of the vision for agile acquisition to adopt new, flexible, transparent, and rapid business processes
- Supports the Senior Advisor in the transforming the cultural and behavioral elements that define how accomplishes its acquisition methods.
Skills and Experience:
- Researches and analyzes a breadth of agile acquisition related topics and provides professional quality briefings, reports, and white papers as requested by Senior Advisor.
- Researches, analyzes and provides written recommendations for new and innovative acquisition strategies (i.e. business and pricing strategy for applications development for a new GEOINT Apps Store.)
- Development of professional quality briefings, white papers, schedules, etc. as requested by the Senior Advisor.
- Plans, schedules and facilitates a variety of exchanges and meetings with the Acquisition workforce, customers, stakeholders, industry to improve business and accelerate our understanding and application of emerging commercial processes and technologies.
- Knowledge of Vision and Strategic Initiatives.
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication skills, excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, be customer focused and detail oriented, and have keen briefing skills and the ability to facilitate large or small groups.
- Experience interfacing and communicating with senior executive leadership both in Government and industry Knowledge of DoD and ODNI acquisition policy and process
- Possess problem identification/resolution skills, flexibility, initiative, and the proven ability to work with senior executives efficiently and effectively.
- Experience assisting with strategic level issues.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
- Ability to perform independent research.
- Ability to prioritize time and efforts across multiple activities to meet government requirements within schedule and scope.
- Possess excellent computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and data base experience.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting Government projects and/or acquisition programs to include using automated tools such as Microsoft Project.