Multiyear contract with excellent salary and benefits
Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description:
Provides the A leadership subject matter expertise in program management and technical depth in architecture and capabilities, to enable effective and efficient planning, coordination and execution of organizational functions, consistent with Executive guidance and strategic plans. Also, works across directorates to coordinate development of new capabilities for operational use.
Skills and Experience:
- This effort is to provide strategic planning, analysis, recommendations and advice to the Director of Analysis (D/A), Analysis Directorate (A). This will require access to privileged planning information and insight and community strategic plans and activities, as well as knowledge and access to emerging industry capability.
- Attends meeting regarding planning and technical exchanges between development contractors, segments, projects and customers Reviews and advises the government on project tasks relating to engineering, testing, integration, transition, deployment, operations and sustainment
- The portfolio analysis and technical advice inherent in this task will require in-depth experience and broad knowledge about the NGA, IC and DoD technical strategies and plans.
- Analyze the Board of Directors (BOD) objectives to ensure organization initiatives are aligned.
- Under the oversight of a GPOC, advise the Government on the creation of the integrated BOD schedule that incorporates all agency initiatives.
- Work across the Organizations to analyze initiative data.
- Provide analysis to identify gaps and overlaps in initiatives that support the BOD objectives.
- Brief senior leaders (Directorate leadership level) on the status of initiatives.
- Advise A leadership on critical decision points with respect to mission critical activities achieving program/project cost, schedule, and performance commitments.
- Support technical analysis and provide un-biased support to A leadership as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent
- 6 years of experience working with the DoD and/or IC in an engineering, project management, or acquisition role.
- Experience with oversight of and/or developing integrated master schedules.
- Program Management Profession Certification, or equivalent.