Multiyear contract with excellent salary and benefits
Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description:
Provide support to Office of Counterterrorism to assist with budget execution and the forecasting & analysis of workforce/program trends.
Skills and Experience:
- Maintain/Update documentation that effects manpower position management.
- Coordinate position management changes within organization to ensure changes are justified.
- Provide manpower responses, reports, and justifications to tasker requests.
- Performed independent research and data collection related to workforce planning to include civilian manpower resources, Program Objectives Memorandum (POM and Intelligence Program Objectives Memorandum (IPOM), Public Sector Budget (PSB), Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) and measurement assessments.
- Ability to execute operational and program funding under the direction of the Analysis (A) /Office of Counterterrorism.
- Ability to Manage and maintain budget execution information for Analysis Directorate (A)/Office of Counterterrorism.
- Knowledge of budget execution to include commitment, obligation and expenditure processes.
- Knowledge of the NGA, DoD, and CIA budgetary processes and execution is desirable but not required.
- Research, maintain and present current & future budget analysis in the form of briefings to all management levels to support budget decisions.