Multiyear contract with excellent salary and benefits
Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description:
Support program offices in all aspects of schedule analysis, including schedule quality assessment, critical path analysis, risk assessment, baseline stability determination, progress assessment, resource loading, and evaluation of remaining work, forecasting of completion dates through ‘what-if’ analysis, identification of trends and mitigation strategies, and continually integrating information in support of the CSPMO decision-making process.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in schedule analysis or 10 years of experience in schedule analysis in lieu of degree
- Working knowledge of scheduling methods, metrics, and best practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and with project scheduling tools (Microsoft Project).
- Familiarity with schedule analysis tools and techniques, such as Risk + and Steelray.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of schedule analysis of Information Technology (IT) and mission processing programs.
- Demonstrated experience developing and reporting the schedule status of multiple systems and programs.
- Demonstrated experience conducting schedule analyses that involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and logistics requirements, constraints, procurement and business principles and similar project-influencing factors.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating schedule realism utilizing various methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in new schedule analytical techniques.
- Experience in development of training materials, and supporting technical and management briefings.