Multiyear contract with excellent salary and benefits
Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description:
Support program activities related to cost estimating, budget analysis, contract performance analysis, and basis of estimate formulation for the Applications Store.
Skills and Experience:
- Required Bachelor's Degree with at least 24 credit hours of quantitative analysis and at least 3 hours of Calculus.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in business, finance, or economics, operation research, system engineering, and cost estimating.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities and management directives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in development and presentation of, training material, technical briefings, management status reports, and high-quality charts and graphs to visually demonstrate cost analysis to senior-level personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and Project.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of cost analysis for a major Information Technology (IT) and mission processing acquisition programs.
- Demonstrated experience in the cost assessment of Engineering Change Proposals.
- Demonstrated experience developing and reporting the financial status of multiple systems and programs.
- Demonstrated experience conducting analyses that involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and logistics requirements, schedule constraints, procurement and business principles and similar cost-influencing factors.
- Demonstrated experience in developing life cycle cost estimates utilizing various methodologies (i.e. parametric, analogies, engineering judgment, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in data collection and analysis (i.e. custom software lines of code (SLOC), statistical techniques, applied mathematics, and economic principles).
- Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation, and configuration of cost-estimating relationships, models, tools (i.e. ACEIT, etc.) and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating and developing Intelligence Capabilities Baseline Descriptions (ICBDs) for IT and mission systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and /or experience in software analytical techniques, schedule realism, cost risk analysis, and return on investment analysis.
- Experience in development and presentation of training material, technical briefings, and management status reports.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and management directives.