Multiyear contract with excellent salary and benefits
Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description:
Serves as a member of team that:
- Provide direct technical engineering support to the GO PMO to include the following lifecycle phases: acquisition, planning, design, development, and deployment.
- Actively participate in agile program management activities to include roadmap planning, scrum cycle reviews, and capability-to-release allocation definitions.
- Provide technical review and inputs to Acquisition lifecycle program documentation to include contractor SOWs, RFCs, ECPs, and ROMs.
- Represent PMO in GO Content Management and Online Services Support (OSS) forums tasked with identification, assessment, coordination, and integration of GEOINT content providers.
- Assist in the definition and refinement of search and discovery taxonomies and ontology designed to enable enterprise-wide discovery of GEOINT content, services, support and expertise.
- Participate and represent GO PMO in all Project milestone activities required by the Project Management Framework (PMF) process to include Customer Progress Reviews (CPR), Pre-Ship Review (PSR), Site Acceptance Testing (SAT), and Operational Readiness Review (ORR)
- Perform required actions to ensure all GO PMO-owned site content is accurate, current, and relevant to the mission.
- Review DoD and IC-related standards and guidance related to website security practices to ensure GO compliance for each security domain
Skills and Experience:
- Coordinate, participate, and represent the PMO in design, development, and deployment meetings to ensure requirements are correctly defined.
- Participate in OGS Management Office strategic planning activities designed to formulate and document the long-term vision and goals of the Agency
- Facilitate the accurate capture and definition of user stories into the Agile development environment
- Participate in the definition and documentation of GO search taxonomies and navigational pathways to enable enterprise-wide discovery of GEOINT content
- Develop and maintain GO website content as needed for the PMO-owned site sections to include Product and Services, About, Newsroom, and Support (FAQs, Glossary, Tutorials)
- Develop and maintain GO Security Policy and Procedures documentations for each GO deployment environment.
- Assist in the development of Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) documents between GO and external systems and content providers to facilitate the successful integration and maintenance of content
- Create and maintain GO Baseline Capabilities document for inclusion in GO As-Built RFC submission. Update documentation through each baseline release to accurately reflect new system capabilities and functionality.
- Create and submit weekly eGEOINT Internal Activity Reports (IAR) documenting key accomplishments related to GO PMO activities.
- Maintain routine interface with the Office of Corporation Communications (OCC) to facilitate disposition of any issues.
- Prepare and present briefing materials as needed for Project milestones as defined in the PMF.
- Technical review and assessments of current DoD and IC community efforts in the area of Data Discovery as they relate to GO Project plans and objectives
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to perform independent research. Must be able to articulate and champion government positions
- Experience writing white papers, developing programmatic plans and strategy
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Enterprise
- Extensive knowledge of discovery programs, initiatives, and architectures. Special emphasis of geospatial information is required to support core technology program access to online geospatial information.
- Demonstrated understanding of Acquisition processes
- Able to articulate and champion government positions
- Experience with writing Acquisition and CM related documents to including SOWs, RFCs, ECPs, SRDs, and CONOPs
- Experience with readiness processes and procedures
- Familiarity with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)