Multiyear contract with excellent salary and benefits
Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description:
Serves as an advisor to a Government-led team that:
- Oversees technical aspects of one or more portfolios, consisting of multiple initiatives and projects within each. [Note: contractor employees serve as Government advisors and do not “oversee” portfolios, nor do contractor employees “represent” the Government.]
- Provides technical expertise and assistance to the D/DD XI and Government representatives on portfolio, initiative, program or project level matters with respect to architectural, infrastructure, or other interdependencies and associated impacts.
Skills and Experience:
- Build, Monitor, and Modify Metrics Plans.
- Analyze and Interpret Complex Metric Data.
- Aligning business analytics initiatives within a framework of metrics processes, practices, and procedures.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting progress towards achieving organizational goals and objectives of the agency.
- Providing technical oversight and guidance of solutions, focusing on the following: requirements definition, design assessments, test procedure completeness, requirements traceability assessments, and schedule planning.
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade a requirements management process
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade a risk management and mitigation process
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade a process to track technical and migration planning
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade a process for configuration management that includes change management and automated workflows and process improvements
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade a process to track cost, schedule and performance of Business Cases provided by customers
- Performing requirements deconfliction and development in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Creating briefings, interactive presentations, and documentation as required.
- Attending and documenting meetings, working groups, boards, technical reviews, and other activities as directed by the Government.
- Understands Intelligence Programs and Intelligence Resource Management Issues.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well in writing and verbally.
- Ability to demonstrate information to mission partners and Senior Leadership.
- Knowledge of DoD and IC Budgetary Processes and Execution.
- Knowledge of DoD and IC mission, roles, and responsibilities.