Multiyear contract with excellent salary and benefits
Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description:
Provide support to Xperience Directorate Business Executive Governance Staff activities
Serves as an advisor to a Government-led team that:
- Provides program management and operational advice to the Governance Secretariat.
- Represents the Secretariat in planning and technical exchanges between working groups, segments, programs/projects and customers. [Note: contractor employees serve as Government advisors and do not “represent” the Government.]
- Coordinates and accomplishes Governance oriented tasks relating to Board(s) agendas, read ahead products, creating and publishing Board reports, and tracking Action Items.
Skills and Experience:
- Provide direct support to the Xperience Directorate Business Executive Governance function.
- Coordinate Governance activities, to include: planning & scheduling meetings, conference calls, and Video Teleconference Calls (VTC); capturing meeting minutes and decision points, posting minutes to the appropriate locations, ensuring read-ahead documents are provided to appropriate government executives and their support staffs; capturing, tracking and enforcing action items; as well as preparing for status briefings, and aiding the Governance staff members and chairs as appropriate.
- Provide input into the development of the event agenda(s) and speaker lists.
- Develop Task management including distribution, initial review, tracking and timely response.
- Provide the Government advance and objective insight into program issues, execution risks, and corrective actions.
- Participate in program management and business management, and provide feedback to the Government.
- Support various meetings and boards, take and distribute minutes, as required.
- Participate in internal and external forums and develop recommendations relating to architectural direction and guidance.
- Support the development of practices, processes, mechanisms and documentations for all activities, both internally and the Board(s)/Working Groups.
- Create briefings, documents, and interactive presentations as required.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- 15 years of experience with program management and acquisition processes.
- Demonstrated experience preparing acquisition strategy documentation.
- Experience with Integrated Process Teams, Working Groups management, risk assessment and mitigation, test and deployment.
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence community policies, procedures, and guidance.
- Demonstrated expertise with MS Office to include MS Access and MS Excel.
- Experience in transitioning programs/projects/organizations from development, through operational standup, through to Operations and Sustainment.