Visa Status :
Citizens, Green card and GCEAD
Direct Hire for a Federal project
Hiring Manager notes
Essentially looking for a back end java developer- with Alfresco development exp PreScreening Questions for Recruiter Use • Hand-on experience with Alfresco • Where did you use Alfresco • What is the duration of the project and Project size. • How long it took to implement Alfresco • What is the primary business case-they may give the example of their project, and how they used it • Alfresco UI usage – if at all? Or if they built a separate application that interacted with Alfresco?
- Development using Alfresco for content management capabilities.
- Server-side Java Development
- Involve in Design, Testing, deployment of Alfresco related requirements
- Designing and developing solutions leveraging Alfresco - object model, security model, taxonomy, search, user interface, and workflow
- Solid understanding of application/system architecture and object-oriented design concepts
- Experience in configuring Alfresco for production environments
- JEE—Java, Spring, JSP/Servlets, XML, XSLT, XPath, Hibernate, web/application servers (Tomcat)
- Experience in Entity extraction using PDFBox, IText or other libraries
- Experience in Ingesting a large amount of data into Alfresco
- Modifying bulk metadata of documents
- Experience with Apache Solr, or any other search engines to load and search data and writing Java interface
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools and DevOps automation
- Familiarity with Automated Test-Driven Development (ATDD) tools using Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber
- Highly desired: Automating environment creation scripts on AWS
- Demonstrated experience in using AWS or other Cloud technologies
- Alfresco Content Services Certified Engineer Developer certification
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT degree
- Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
- Relevant Certification
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
8140 Ashton Ave | Suite 210 | Manassas, VA 20109
PH: 703.365.2227 x225 | F: 703.365.0699
If you would like to unsubscribe from Uniplus
Confidentiality Notice:: This email, including attachments, may include non-public, proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized agent of an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in or transmitted with this e-mail is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and permanently delete this e-mail, its attachments, and any copies of it immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.