: Citizens, Green card,GCEAD
Direct Hire for a Federal Project
- Develop and maintain API's and integrations
- Diagnose and resolve API access and performance issues
- Assure security of access to data via API GET and SET methods
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to API's
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Develops the code based on high level design and low-level design.
- Design and deploy data table structures used as sources for API's
- Scrum based delivery
- 8+ years of experience developing enterprise applications using Java (1.8).
- 4+ years of experience in Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Hibernate
- 4+ years of experience in API design patterns, Advanced proxies, Analytics, BaaS, Developer portal.
- API Key Validation, Authentication, Authorization and Identity
- Demonstrated experience in REST/RESTful, Microservices, SOAP Services (for legacy integrations)
- Working experience in DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins and Git.
- 2 + years of experience in SQL
- Experience in implementing applications on AWS or any other cloud services
- Working knowledge on MuleSoft, React, Collabra, Swagger
- Sun Certified Java Professional
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT degree
- Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Relevant Certification
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
8140 Ashton Ave | Suite 210 | Manassas, VA 20109
PH: 703.365.2227 x225 | F: 703.365.0699
If you would like to unsubscribe from Uniplus
Confidentiality Notice:: This email, including attachments, may include non-public, proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized agent of an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in or transmitted with this e-mail is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and permanently delete this e-mail, its attachments, and any copies of it immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.