Job Title: InfraStructure Architect
Location: Manassas, VA
Scope of Work:
· Orchestration Technology & Infrastructure - Ansible, Ansible Tower, and integrating these into Service Orchestration frameworks.
· Docker Orchestration systems - Experience deploying multi-tier applications with Kubernetes, Swarm, handling storage and networking. Provisioning and management of these, including resilience, loadbalancing, scaling, plumbing internal connectivity, external connectivity, health monitoring.
· Experience of other docker tools (e.g. Rancher, Mesos) is a plus.
· Experience building meta-data based server provisioning systems.
Senior presence, ability to engage and communicate with varied audience - Developers, Architects, Management and using written, verbal presentation style of communication are all required.
Must be able to hands on run proof of concepts, perform technology selection and recommendation, document designs etc.
Jr = 1-5 yrs / Spec=5-10yrs / Exp= >10 + yrs
|Docker Containers. Experience implementing docker container based applications - Full knowledge of Docker Core Ecosystem - Building Docker Images, Registries, Docker Networking, Docker storage, Docker Security
|Container Management/CaaS: Experience deploying multi-tier applications with Kubernetes, handling storage and networking. Provisioning and management of these, including resilience, loadbalancing, scaling, plumbing internal connectivity, external connectivity, health monitoring
|Experience with Redhat Openshift - preferred.
|Experience with Swarm, Rancher, Mesos is an advantage
|Foundational knowledge of VMware ecosystem and Redhat Linux is a must
|Microservice Architecture: Familiarity with formal reference architectures for Microservices. Inner and Outer architectures
|Experience Containerizing legacy apps as well as architecting apps for container based deployment is a plus
Designed production Openshift/Kubernetes clusters
- Defined/configured SDN options for OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Solutions for Persistent storage with containers
- 3rd party technology selection to add on to OpenShift/Kubernetes for monitoring, security of mission critical workloads
- Automated provisioning and scaling of containers
- Container base Image definition
- Container based Ci/CD pipeline definition
- Defined Microservice architecture with Containers
- Deploying intergration technology like Kafka into containers
- Refactoring legacy apps to containers and microservices
We dont need Resumes of “consumers” of containerized architecture … We are looking for the people who made those architectures possible
4 year degree in Computer Science OR Equivalent
Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
8140 Ashton Ave | Suite 210 | Manassas, VA 20109
PH: 703.365.2227 x225 | F: 703.365.0699
If you would like to unsubscribe from Uniplus
Confidentiality Notice:: This email, including attachments, may include non-public, proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized agent of an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in or transmitted with this e-mail is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and permanently delete this e-mail, its attachments, and any copies of it immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.