Job Title: Full Stack - Java Software Developer
Since this is a GovernmentProject need ONLY US CITIZENS.
Successful candidates are modern development specialists experienced in translating business requirements into software architecture. In addition to strong software development skills, ideal candidates have demonstrated experience in working on an Agile Scrum team. Primary location is Herndon, VA and will require occasional travel to DC and Winchester for customer meetings.
• Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
• Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
• Performing architecture and design of large software components under the supervision of a Software Architect.
• Estimates and scopes development tasks, and makes recommendations for innovations and improvements relating to software component designs, including reviewing the work of team members completing elements of designs.
• Develops and executes Accepted Test Driven Development (ATDD) approach to ensure software quality.
• Acquires knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study.
• 3+ years of work experience developing in Java and J2EE (full stack)
• Ability to obtain Public Trust
• Extensive working experience of developing java web servers (SOAP or RESTFul) using the Open source frameworks, e., Axis, CXF, and JAX-WS
• Extensive working experience in XML technologies, e., XML, XSD, XSL and JAXB, etc.
• Working experience in testing frameworks JUnit/TestNG
• Working experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
• Experience of JIRA or Rally
• Knowledge of Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmin, Cucumber
• Experience with development in Cloud and DevOps
• Experience with or exposure to CI/CD tools such as Ansible and Jenkins is an advantage
• Ability to work under challenging deadlines and constraints, to deliver
• BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline with 5 years IT experience.
Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
8140 Ashton Ave | Suite 210 | Manassas, VA 20109
PH: 703.365.2227 x225 | F: 703.365.0699
If you would like to unsubscribe from Uniplus
Confidentiality Notice:: This email, including attachments, may include non-public, proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized agent of an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in or transmitted with this e-mail is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and permanently delete this e-mail, its attachments, and any copies of it immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.