Job Title: Unix Security Expert
Location: Manassas, VA
The position requires strong hands on expertise in Unix security.
- Ability to rapidly assess security of new technology after a short learning curve, and ability to constructively engage with other senior and architect level colleagues.
- Good communication is an essential
- Unix & Linux Security: Hands on expert knowledge in hardening Unix systems. Expert
- Knowledge in securing COTS and open source typically used in infrastructure management systems e.g. Apache, Tomcat Expert
- Knowledge of Host Based Security controls such as HIDS, IPTables, Security logging, Runtime file integrity Expert
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation components such as Ansible, Satellite, Puppet Expert
- Fundamentals of IP Networking & Network Security Specialist
- Knowledge of SSL and PKI Specialist
- Authentication mechnaisms - SSL, Kerberos, Multi-factor Auth, LDAP based authentication, Unix PAM Specialist